Sunday, June 29, 2014

Constantine Quilts is having a break!

Hi all,

Yes as the headline states – I’m having a short break… flitting off to UK & Europe for 2 1/2 weeks on a wonderful trip with my husband. It is the first time I have travelled in this direction, so it will be all new & wonderful to see this part of the world. I’m expecting to be absolutely inspired by the history & architecture that I will be able to visit in person.

So the website will still be totally active whilst I’m away, but orders will not be filled & sent until I return after the 20th July. If there is anything you think you may need then please get your orders in by 3pm on Tuesday 1st July for them to be packed & sent to you.

I am expecting a large shipment of product to be arriving mid August. There will finally be more Beba’s Cutting mats, Red Snappers & quite a few new books to inspire you.

I also don’t want my special customers to miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime in October! We have the amazing Jenny Doan from the Missouri Star Quilt Company, teaching at AMQ Festival this year. Already one of her Mystery Classes has filled to capacity & we have now opened Mystery Class #3

Jenny shot to fame through her YouTube videos and is renowned for her quick and easy piecing techniques using pre-cuts. She is thrilled to be coming to Adelaide and she can’t wait to share her techniques with you.
Come along and join Jenny for a fantastic, fun filled 3 hour, hands on workshop where she will be teaching one of 3 mystery quilts. Should you wish to book more than one you are guaranteed to learn something different in each workshop.
The patterns that Jenny will be teaching will yield a quilt with an average size, when completed, of 70in x 82in.

So I’m off to pack for hopefully much warmer weather than we have here at present!

Until next time… cheers

Tracey

No comments: