Thursday, February 12, 2015

2015 & February already!

Time sure flies with Christmas, New Year, my big 50 and then our relaxing beach holiday & the beautiful township of Robe, SA.
2015-01-12 09.39.15
But I’m right back into travelling, installing Intelliquilter systems, servicing & upgrading A1 quilting machines to the new Platinum Stitch Regulator. 2 more to go over the next 3 weeks and then that will leave only ONE Platinum upgrade in stock at the original price at September 2014 exchange rates. All future upgrades will be at the current exchange rate which has sadly dropped considerably since last year when I purchased these in bulk.
Contact me if you want more information!
Did you know that my sister, Helen Stubbings of Hugs’n’Kisses will be teaching in Penola NEXT week in the South East of SA. It is our home town & a wonderful place to visit the shops, wineries, cellar doors & some great eating places as well.
stitchwithmeflyerpenola2015combined
there are still spaces left in these fantastic workshops, so please phone Lori or Karen to book. Be quick as Helen leaves tomorrow & she needs to know what to pack!
So to celebrate Helen’s trip back home I am also going to have a sale on her products that I stock. Plus all Sewline branded products that she loves using.
All Sewline products will be discounted 10% until Friday 20th Feb at midnight.
All of Helen’s applique paper & pre-cut shapes are also on sale until this time with 10% discount. So stock up on your applique supplies for February.
Finally if you are looking for applique patterns - Sharon Schamber patterns are also on sale!

Sale items only whilst stocks last...

Happy quilting!
Tracey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not have a clue you came from down this part of the state! I though you were a native of the Peninsula!

BT password recover said...

I appreciate your post. Very well written...