Thursday, May 10, 2012

May already!

Sorry I’ve been missing in action from writing newsletters to my Constantine Quilts customers…

It has been a mad 4 months of 2012 with many trips interstate to setup new owners with their A1 Quilting machines & also all my new Intelliquilter owners. I do hope you are all enjoying the journey with your new babies.

Next on the horizon is a trip to the USA leaving in less than 2 days. Only one more sleep in my own bed before heading down to Adelaide tomorrow to leave early Saturday morning for Kansas City! Still packing & finalising everything, but it will be  a great opportunity to catch up with old friends & make new ones! I’m teaching 5 classes at MQS www.mqsshow.org so head on over to view the classes on offer at this great event. There is something for everyone!

Then I move onto Quilt Market where I will be helping my sister, Helen Stubbings, in her Patternpress booth at market. Helen is launching her first fabric range with Red Rooster at this market & we have both been madly completing samples for her new patterns using this range.

To that end I’d just like to let everyone know that Constantine Quilts (the online shop) will be closed until 24th May. All orders received online during this time will be processed in order of receipt once I return. BUT if you are patient there will be a bonus of a sale to be announced in June to take advantage of….to celebrate my return & to minimise my end of year stocktake counting!

The other area that has been consuming a lot of my time is our Australian Machine Quilting Festival. It has been a huge amount of work to get this to the stage where registrations are now open! We have 74 different classes on offer from 24 International & National quality teachers. Our vendor mall is close to being full once all that have applied have confirmed. It is going to be BIG BIG BIG with so many opportunities for both domestic sit down & stand up machine quilters to learn from the best in the business!

Ricky Tims is our star attraction but certainly not our only one! His seminar is going to unique to Festival & absolutely mind blowing for those attending with lots of added surprise benefits.

We have now sold all our A1 Elite machines that are in stock, but don’t worry more will be on their way soon. More stock will be arriving at the end of July – including all my out of stock Beba Cutting mats that people have been asking for.

Time to go finish up some more things ready to fly off!

Happy quilting…

cheers

Tracey

No comments: