Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy New Year!

I trust that you all had a wonderful Christmas with friends & family and that you are looking forward to 2012…

We certainly had a busy time here with 24 people for up to 3 days staying & enjoying each others company. Lots of dishes & laughter for everyone.

Already I have been interstate & am home again for only 2 days before heading off for our annual holiday at the beach with my family.

Constantine Quilts will be closed from today until January 26th when we return home. All orders will be processed in the order they are received upon our return.

I’m also thrilled to let you know that all my overseas customers can now purchase my rulers from the lovely Lyn at www.quiltedmemoriesllc.com in Kansas City, USA. She has just received her first shipment of rulers/templates and has quickly got them on her website. So go & say hi to Lyn! I can’t wait to meet her in person when I’m there in May this year teaching classes at www.mqsshow.org

I only have one new product that arrived just before Christmas that I’m really enjoying! It is so perfect to keep my large bobbins organised for my longarms and works equally as well for smaller bobbins & keeps those ends nice & tidy too!

Stack n Store Bobbin Tower

Stack n Store Bobbin Tower

Do you have a drawer filled with loose bobbins? - what a mess!

Now you can have all your bobbins neatly organised next to your sewing machine. This handy bobbin tower will hold any size/type of bobbin & it will also secure thread ends - no more tangles!

You can see thread colours at a glance and it is so convenient & compact. I've easily fitted all my large M bobbins on this for my longarm machine.

Price: $AU27.95

__________________________________________

We also have A1 Elite professional favourite package quilting machines in stock for nearly immediate delivery! The dollar is still at amazing rate so take advantage of the great prices whilst the exchange rates are in our favour.

Have a great summer holiday where ever you may be.

cheers

Tracey

No comments: