Welcome to June & winter here in South Australia! Looking forward to some good rains this week hopefully…. our crops need a good soak.
I would like to share a couple of photos of one of my newer customers quilting work. She is a new A1 Platinum owner who has truly mastered her machine & is having so much fun experimenting & creating new quilts. She has created these quilting designs purely with her A1 Straight Ruler & a variety of Circle templates - Congratulations Carolyn!
I have a new product (to me) to share plus another back in stock!
Clear Grip is perfect for use with quilting rulers!
– It prevents rulers from slipping on fabrics when cutting with a rotary cutter
– It delivers accurate cutting every time
– It prevents quilting templates from slipping when quilting against them on your quilt top using either a domestic or longarm quilting machines
Ultra Clear – Re-Movable – Re-usable
This clear electrostatic sheet is very versatile. You can cut out shapes from clear grip to make templates for tracing and stencilling.
You can draw design/motifs onto Clear Grip with permanent markers then cut it out and use it as a re-movable sticker.
The possibilities are endless!!!
- Cut clear grip 1/4″ smaller than the size of your ruler
- Peel off paper backing to apply Clear GRIP onto the under side of your ruler
- Starting from the long edge, slowly smooth Clear GRIP onto the ruler. To remove wrinkles and bubbles, simply peel off and press again.
BACK IN STOCK by request:
Flexible Curve Ruler – 50cm/20″ long
Covered with clear transparent plastic. One side is fully divided into millimeters. The other side is graduated into inches.
– Ideal for making quilted pictures with curved lines. Also for designing curved quilting designs. Width of ruler is sufficient to be used against the foot of most commercial longarm machines.
– Appliques with graceful curved lines are easy made. Measured or random curved lines can be marked for sequins, beading, pearls or ribbon trims.
– Ideal for duplication rounded shapes on patterns or for creating design lines (eg. armholes, necklines or hp curves etc) Patterns can be easily changed by adding design lines or changing a straight line to a curved one. The width of the ruler corresponds to the seam allowance.
– From the perfect rounded edge for a pillow cover, or placement etc, and then duplicate it easily.
– Get curtains to drape evenly on the first try.
These books by Bethanne Nemesh have been so popular that I had sold out twice! I have them back in stock with plenty available. Individually these are $45- each but I have a special offer when purchasing these together!
All 3 books together for a discounted price of only $115-
EOFY SALE TIME
This is the time to stock up on supplies & for some to be able to write them off in your business.
Sale will finish at 5pm South Australian time on Tuesday 30th June 2015. You can visit the website here to determine the actual time at my location. All purchases must be completed by this time to have the discounts applied.
The nitty gritty details are:
25% off - Constantine Quilts Rulers/templates
15% off - All books & DVD’s (including those on sale)
20% off - All wide fabrics
20% off - All Sharon Schamber applique patterns
10% off - Sewline products
10% off - Wonderfil Specialty Threads
So help me clear some stock whilst grabbing a bargain!
Until next time …. happy quilting & shopping…