Tuesday, October 7, 2008

CQ News October 2008

More videos have been added to the website. You can view how to use a heart template.... 

and also another use for using your heart templates 

Next we have been busy filming how to use my clamshell templates to stitch an overall shell design on a quilt or block. I've also shown how to use this template to quickly put a design in a sashing/border as well. 

Lastly, we have made a video showing you how to use my CCTriarc templates to stitch a design on a nine-patch block.  

Now that I've done this once I know now that you wont be able to view this video if you are receiving this in my newsletter. Just go to my website or click on the archive message to go to the blog to view the video!

You can hopefully view them from here or you can also find them embedded on my website and go to the type of ruler that I've demonstrated ie: hearts, CCTriarcs and Clamshells.

Another day of filming for my eldest daughter & myself. We have even more planned so stay tuned in the future! 

I hope you enjoy the videos and become more confident and creative in using your templates.

You can also purchase them from either my website or also in the USA from Kings Men Quilting Supply or in New Zealand from Stitchworks

Fantastic News!!

Sharon Schamber is visiting Australia in May 2009 and will be teaching some classes. I will announce details of classes, costs, dates & times when I have them available.

Subscribers to this newsletter will receive notification first for classes being held here in my studio. I will NOT be taking names until this information has been announced. So tell all your machine quilting friends to sign up to my newsletter and/or ensure that their email address is currently subscribed to receive the information first.

 


If anyone is even contemplating purchasing an A1 Longarm quilting machine or an IntelliQuilter computerised system that will go on nearly 'any' brand longarm machine, then don't hesitate to contact me!! Prices are subject to exchange rates at all times. We will be attending Australian Quilt Market in Melbourne in November, so come along & have a play on the A1 and see how simple & easy it is to use the IntelliQuilter!


cheers                                              member of

Tracey Browning

 

http://www.constantinequilts.com.au

Australian A1 Quilting Machine & Intelliquilter dealer & also your
Aussie supplier of rulers/templates for commercial quilting
machines, books, patterns & notions!!

No comments: